Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy & wise… This proverb says, that every person should have his daily schedule to do everything in time. I also have my daily routine.
Yesterday I got up at 7 o’clock & did my morning exercises. Then I went to the bathroom & had a warm shower. After that I dressed & had breakfast at 7.30. For breakfast I ate…. & drank a cup of tea with lemon. Then 1 walked to school. It took me 10 minutes to get there.
We had 6 lessons yesterday: Russian, Math, Literature, Music, English & PT. Some of them were interesting, others were not. My favourite subjects are… In break we had lunch & chatted with my friends.
I came home from school at 2 o’clock, then I had dinner & took a short rest: helped my mother about the house, did some shopping, tidied the room. It’s my must. After that I did my homework. In the evening I went for a walk with my friends, read a book, watched TV & talked with my parents. At 10 o’clock I went to bed.
1. Who are you ?
2. What are you?
3. What form are you in?
4. When do you usually get up? When did you get up yesterday?
5. Did you do them yesterday?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. How many lessons do you usually have at school? How many lessons did you have yesterday& what were they?
8. When did you come home from school?
9. Did you have some rest?
10. What did you do in the evening?